Friday, July 10, 2009

Where did she go for lunch?

Where did I disappear for lunch? Ah ha! I went to the gym this morning. Was I crazy since I could barely move? Probably. But moving made me feel better. I took a kickboxing/weight class. One of my best girlfriend's was laughing at me because my forward kick had no kick in it due to that tight leg muscle. But I gave it my all. It is finally getting to be nice weather here. Weather we should have been having one month ago. So, we must enjoy it.

Anyway, I came home from the gym hungry, and headed to the fridge. I still had one cup left from my green drink from yesterday's breakfast, so I swallowed that. Then I at some of the bean dish from Wednesday. Very yummy. As you can see from the picture, the weight is coming off. Just a little side fat left. I am up a little from Tuesday's low point. I am at 132.4lbs. Only 7 pounds to go in two months. Very do-able.

Tonight we have a dinner dance (what am I thinking?) at Wannamoisett Country Club for the tournament my hubby is in. Should be fun. I have been working for one half hour and yoga stretching all afternoon. The worst thing I can do is sit. I posted on Sparkpeople.com and told of my venture from yesterday (I measured the run in my car and it was 11 miles, not 10). Told of my soreness and was advised by my running team that I should not have increased my mileage so dramatically (basically doubling my usual). Too much too fast. So, I need to step back, rest the old tears in the muscles and let them heal before heading back out on them. I already feel better, so I guess I am healing. I was told to only increase by 1.5 miles each week. So, on Monday (or Sunday) depending on my legs, I will run 7.5 for my one long run of the week. Or maybe just do 5 and try for the longer run on Thursday. We shall see how the leg feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment