Monday, July 13, 2009

green drink, blueberry muffin, hard boiled egg

Not to sound boring on a Monday morning, but I am always running late on Mondays, literally. So, since I did not finish my green drink from yesterday (I drank half), I am re-blendering the leftovers and I added one scoop of protein powder to it (from yesterdays green drink). I had one of my blueberry (lite) muffins from yesterday and one hard boiled egg. I read on some website that studies show that people who eat one egg per day lose weight. So, I am going for it.

I also ran (or tried to) 3 miles this morning on my hurt knee I iced it for three days and took ibuprofen for two days. It does feel better. I am also running with my knee strap. I should have used that on my long run, even though I did not need it at the time (no pain). I also did 20 minutes of detox yoga this morning too. Let's see if that helps. I have been researching my injury on Jeff Galloway's website and he recommends no running for 5 days and icing the injury until there is no pain.

Calorie count for this a.m. breakfast:

Calories: 406
Carbs: 57
Fat: 12
Protein: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment