Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Damage Control-Day 3


Today is the 3rd day of damage control week after the holiday/family reunion we attended this past weekend. We did not get much sleep last night due to sick dogs. It was like having a baby in the house, waking up every two hours. I NEED SLEEP TO LOSE WEIGHT! So, I plan on some make up sleep tonight.

What a surprise for me to step on the scale this morning and find the number at 131.4. I was shocked. Now, I am not going to get too excited, since past weight measurement have indicated and up and down swing. But it was still nice to see. I got on the scale twice.

So I must continue to do the following (it works!):

Get 7 hours sleep minimum
Eat lots of veggies and fruits
No white bread products
Keep sugar down
Keep calorie count to my recommended levels
Track all foods
Exercise 60 minutes per day, every day

This has worked for me and it can work for everyone. Watch my food intake, I have cheated here and there, but try to stay on track during the week. I try on the weekends, but sometimes that is hard, like last weekend.

Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment