Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 wines = 2 lbs!

So yesterday, I hit my all time low for weight since I started this journey. 131.2! I jumped on and off the scale to make sure it was true.

My run was canceled and my hubby came home from golf. So, how did I celebrate? With that damn open bottle of wine we brought home from Vermont.

On the plus side, I slept like a baby last night. Went to bed at 10:30PM and slept straight through till 5:23AM. Great! I don't like needing the wine to get to sleep, however. So, the plan for this a.m. was to have the green drink, do 45 minutes of yoga and go. But I am hungry!

So, I am already having my snack of the day. And the green drink. Chocolate one. Ingredients:

Amazing grass, chocolate packet
1 c. milk, non fat
1 c. spinach
1/2 c. blueberries
4 large strawberries
ice
water

My "snack" is 1/2 container of fage 0%, 1/2 c. blueberries, muslix 1/4 c.

Actually, this satisfied me. I will work on the green drink during the day. Calorie count: 396, carbs 63, fat 2, protein 34

Wish me luck. My big 10 mile practice run is this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment