Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lunch/Dinner






I had a double order of the roasted edamame from yesterday for lunch with 1/2 a larabar and the remaining glass of my breakfast smoothie.

Well, the hubby did not come home until late tonight. Today has been a weird day because I had no clue what I felt like eating for lunch or dinner. So, when hubby came home, I asked "What do you want for dinner?" He had no clue either but offered that he was not hungry, how about a tuna wrap. Well, I had that for dinner yesterday, but I figured fast and easy since it was already 7:30PM and my plan is to go to bed early with the big run coming up tomorrow. We also had zucchini (last one in the garden for now) that I sauteed in 2 tbsp. of margarine with a little lemon pepper crushed on top and some smothered onions. Nothing like a fresh picked veggie!

So, for dessert, I dumped 1 cup of fat free vanilla yogurt into a bowl, added some pineapple, raspberries and cool whip lite and added some coconut. It was so good. So good I ate it before taking a pic of it. But I will make that again.

Calories for the day: 1529, carbs. 197, fat 65 (whoops-too much), protein 73

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment