Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sundried tomato pizza





Tonight's dinner was sundried tomato pizza with spinach and olives. The hubby asked if I wanted Uncle Tony's pizza (local pizza parlor) and boy would I have loved it. But the 4 wines from last night kept nagging me in the back of my mind. So I offered to make this quick and easy pizza. Quick, because it is made with Bobolli crust and Trader Joes sundried tomato bruchetta. Just take out the pizza crust, slather the sundried bruchetta, add kalamata olives and sauteed spinach and red onions. Top with low fat pizza cheese and you are good to go. Cook in an oven that is 450 degrees for 9 minutes. I liked the pizza, but the hubby said it did not hit the spot. I think he was craving pepperoni. Although this pizza was probably better than Uncle Tony's pizza calorie wise, it was probably not the best dinner for calorie savings.

Calories for the day: 1,386 carbs: 146, fat: 44 protein: 35

Okay, poor eating habits continue on the weekend. I need to fix this, but get so lazy about my regiment on the weekends. Got to check the websites to find out how to stop this! I see a green drinkk for my breakfast tomorrow morning so I can detox and "right the ship". :)




Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment