Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hectic & Crazy day

Wannamoisett Country Club, Rumford, RI


Today has been very unorganized. Not like I like to be, being a bookkeeper and all. All day, I have been running behind. I flew out the door to a client's site and did not have time to do my usual cleanup. And now I sit here and I seem to have gotten nothing I wanted done. Ugh! So, I have to get to work because tonight is my "drunken" book club. That is the name my hubby gives it because very few of us read the book. Book discussions (if we are lucky) last all of 5 minutes. But it is a fun group of ladies.

Today's lunch was "on the fly" literally. I had some more crackers (Triscuit low fat) and some more Fiber One cottage cheese (1/2 cup). I also drank some of my remaining green drink from yesterday, but I ended up dumping it because it did not taste too good. I also had a peanut butter Larabar. I was craving that as well. I have been drinking a ton of water today. Probably due to the crappy Triscuits for last night's dinner and lunch today. I am still thirsty.

For dinner, I will have my usual honey-burbon salmon and double order of asparagus. The servers think I am very boring, but I cannot help it.....I love that dinner. There will be 2 wines with the book discussion/gab fest over the course of probably 3 hours. But we should be able to sit on the patio tonight. It is really muggy today. I finally put the a/c on for the first time all summer.

Expected calorie counts for today:

Calories: 1595, carbs, 157 fat, 55 protein 77

So, I barely stayed within my guidelines. I did my yoga for runners this morning. I did not feel like it, but my body definitely needed it after running 8+ miles yesterday. Weighed myself this morning and I am still hanging at 131. When are the 120's coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment