Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ugh! A massive storm overhead to start my Thursday!!!!


Well, my day has not started off so well. I planned on doing 60 minutes of yoga, but only got in 38 minutes, when my client called with a major issue. Oh well. Then the storm came. My fat cat (the guy on the left) was outside and boy did he hustle back in here.

So, I was going to pass on my green drink this a.m. because I really wanted to chew something. I was really hungry today too. That always happens after I have "white" pasta for some reason.

But then I read a post from another foodie and she said she loves the green drink to start her day too. So, I made a big batch of berry amazing grass drink.

Here are my ingredients today:

1 packet berry amazing grass
handful of blueberries
1 c. strawberries
1 cup arugula salad
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1 cup water
1 cup crushed ice

So now I have a large blender full of this. I had one glass for breakfast with a bowl of greek 0% fat yogurt, more blueberries and some Bear Naked granola sprinkled on top.

So, I will green drink myself throughout the entire day. The totals including my entire green drink are:

401 calories
65 carbs
6 fat
27 protein (yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment