Thursday, July 2, 2009

Got out of work too late for my planned dinner!


Leftovers for tonight! I reheated the other half of my pizza. Thank goodness my tuna is frozen. It will have to wait till next week because we leave for Vermont tomorrow morning. Good thing my lunch filled me up because I just was not hungry for dinner. So I had my two leftover pieces of pizza and my red wine (of course). So here is how my day stacked up:

Calories: 1556, carbs 193, fat 46, protein 65

So, I went over my calorie goal, especially since my workout was very light and shortened today. Tomorrow I will go for a 6 mile run in the morning since we will be sitting on our fat a.... in the car for 5 hours.

Gotta run. Need to pack! Have a Happy Fourth! I don't know about my Internet access in my hotel (or motel, we are going to a dinky town in Vermont), so I may not post for the next 3 days. We will see. I am packing my pc, so hope for Internet. I will post my meals if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment