Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hungry for something chewy

Well last night I was very good at the dinner dance. I did have a lame salad (iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, black olives) and one slice of their olive bread (very good) and a big slab of salmon, grilled. I ate the whole piece, but it was a little dry. They usually have the best salmon, but since it was a function with 120+ people, I guess it was more difficult to get everyone's dinner out on time. (I also had two wines.)

So, this morning, I limped up, literally. The left leg froze again on me. It must have been from all of the dancing I did last night. The band was excellent and I just couldn't resist all that disco music.

I am still working on stretching it and absolutely NO RUNNING till it is healed. My trainer at the gym told me it is my hamstring that is bothering me (even though it is just behind the knee that hurts). She told me ice and rest and stretch.

I went to the gym and lifted weights today. Then stretched. Breakfast was Cascadian Farms Organic Multi grain squares with 1/2 c. of blueberries. And one hard boiled egg for protein.

Calories: 327, carbs 45, fat 6, protein 13

I plan on having a green chocolate milk later when I feel hungry. Got to get my green drink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment