Friday, July 24, 2009

RACE DAY!!!!


Today is the big run day, well, actually tonight. I did 30 minutes of heart-opening yoga this morning. Then I made myself an omelet. I forgot to photograph it, so I found this photo to show what it looked like. Basically, I put spinach in my omelet pan, some broccoli, added one egg and 1 egg white, scrambled. Put one small handful of goat cheese ontop (approximately 1 tsp.). It was good and filling. I wanted something filling and warm since it is cold here today. This afternoon, I plan on having the remaining pasta dish with the zucchini that I made on Tuesday evening (see earlier post). That should give me the energy I need. I also had some fage 0% with blueberries and honey. I am actually quite full still. I will probably eat my pasta around 2PM and then maybe a plum at 3PM. I have been drinking water and going to the bathroom all morning. The race starts at 6PM and we should finish sometime at 8PM. My friend and I tend to start our race in the back of the pack. There is supposed to be 3K people at this race and it is a big event. There is a seafood festival after the race.

Wish me luck!
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment