Monday, July 6, 2009

Lunch and Dinner for Damage Control Week




Sorry for missing the lunchtime post. My lunch was quite dull anyway. I love avocados and I purchased a bag of them from my favorite store, Trader Joe's. So lunch on the fly today was one avocado with pepper. And one hard boiled egg. See, I told you it was boring, but I had a lot of work to catch up on since I goofed off all weekend and Friday in Vermont. Love avocados, but I hate what they do to my fat totals. I don't think the fat should count like, say, butter fat. But the numbers are the numbers.

My snack today was 1/2 cup of 2% Fage with honey. Very smooth and creamy and yummy. Again, fat here today is a little high (which is why I saved the other half).

For Dinner, Portabella mushroom sandwiches in Pita bread with onions and goat cheese, Special K protein water (2 servings), and TJ's sweet potato fries. My husband "borrowed" my AA batteries from my camera, so I am photographing food with my pc. Not too easy to do. I'll post dinner pictures later.

Totals for today DID NOT KEEP WITHIN MY GUIDELINES. Not a good way to start damage control week. :(

Total calories: 1250 (good) Total fat 64 (Ugh! 9 grams over my max allowed) Total protein 60 (okay, but not great) Total carbs: 136 (which is a little low)

Activities for Damage Control Week:

Running: Ran 5 miles at a 10 min. pace, including warm up and cool down
Weight lifting: Bally's Powerflex (Linda, once again, kicked my butt!)

So, I probably used up approximately 1000 calories on exercise. Hopefully that makes up for some of my bad weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment