Sunday, July 12, 2009

Done cleaning the house and now I am resting the knee


Whew! I am done cleaning. My hubby is outside completing his "honey do" list. Yard is looking good, sun is out. Just finished cleaning up the house and I had put my knee strap on to alleviate the pain behind the knee from the long run this week. So, now I am inside, watching the Red Sox win (again) and catching up on my emails and icing the knee.

I was hungry and since I took the inventory of the fridge this morning, I noticed I had 3/4 c. of the salsa I made last Wednesday, so I thought, "great mini lunch", especially since breakfast was late this morning (we slept in a little to 7AM) and by the time I made the blueberry muffins, it was 10AM. This little bit of salsa will keep me going until dinner, which will be early since the hubby has had nothing but walnuts to eat all afternoon. He is almost done with his list and I have to convince him to rest a little since it is Sunday.

Calories for lunch (I also had 5 cups of water while cleaning; it is hot and humid today)
Calories: 268, carbs 35, fat 11, protein 11

I am planning on Bocca burgers for dinner with grilled asparagus, and some TJ Baked beans. I have to keep my calorie count down because I am not sure how much running I am going to be able to do this week with this knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment