Saturday, July 18, 2009

I feel a little better, but still hungry!


I feel better because I went shopping! And the size 6 pants from Express were a little large! I didn't dare try on a size 4, but at Express (I had a $75.00 off coupon that expired at the end of the month), I always figured the sizes were more true. I have shopped at Ann Taylor and their sizes are 1-2 sizes larger than the true size. At that store, I am probably a size 2, but not really. Anyway, I am thirsty and not at all motivated to clean the house, but I have to, since I am gone tomorrow and definitely will not feel like it when I return. My leg is better now. Which is really strange. I planned on running tomorrow evening, but I think I will take an entire day off of exercise and rest the leg. Especially since the BIG RACE is on Friday.

Lunch today is one hard boiled egg, one whole wheat toasted English muffin smeared with laughing cow, low fat cheese, and some grape tomatoes. Peanut butter Larabar for dessert.

Calories, 481, carbs. 57, fat, 22, protein 21

No comments:

Post a Comment