Thursday, July 2, 2009

Egg sandwich on Wheat English muffin w/Corn cob

I wasn't sure what I was having for lunch today. It is cold again and I am hungry. It is still only 68 degrees and cool with no sunshine. And it is supposed to be sunny this Saturday and Sunday, but not where I am going in Vermont. It is supposed to rain there, figures.

Lunch today is another egg sandwich. For today's sandwich I used two medium hard boiled eggs, but used one whole egg and both egg whites. I used the French onion laughing cow and spread it on a toasted whole wheat english muffin. Today, I left out the butter that I used on Monday's sandwich. I had a three kalamata olives and another piece of TJ's two buck shuck corn. No butter there either (none needed), just a little pepper. Very tasty and filling lunch. Add to that my remaining green drink from this morning and the hunger is gone.

So totals for lunch: 343 calories, 40 carbs, 14 fat and 19 protein

No comments:

Post a Comment