Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Damage Control-Day 3


Okay, today I was planning on a green drink (again). It is such a great way to get your veggies in for the day. Anyway, it is not what I am craving; however, I am going to take that Turbo Jam kickbox class that is sooooo hard this morning, so I must stick to my plan.

Ingredients for my green drink:

1 c. raspberries (black)
1/2 c. blueberries
1 amazing grass packet berry flavored
1 c. non fat milk
1 scoop spirulena vanilla protein powder
1/2 scoop neuro powder (for energy)
1 cup spinach


Calories: 335, carbs: 53 , fat: 3, protein 26 (yeah)

Ouch on the calorie count, but I will need the energy for this class. Beth, the instructor, is 39 years old and has a killer body. She looks 20 and I keep telling her that her class should have an age limit of under 30, since, at age 47, I have a hard time keeping up. You should see my face when class is over. It is the only class where I end up red faced and panting upon finishing.

Watch my lunch today. I am flipping lunch with dinner due to a late night run with my new running club that runs every Wednesday. So, my lunch is my dinner and my dinner is my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment