Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuna sandwich for Lunch

I am still working from my pc for pictures. I will pick up new batteries for my camera today. Lunch today is 1/2 tuna pocket. I love this Joseph's oat flax pocket bread. One pita is only 60 calories and is low carb. To the tuna (one small can bumble bee tuna with water), I added the following:

1/4 cup dried cherries
1 tbsp. plus a little more of mayo
1 small slice of onion, chopped
1 small stalk of celery, chopped.

I also had one hard boiled egg, again, more protein. Also, had a double Special K protein water (60 calories & 10 protein). Add to that 3 Stacey's bare naked pita chips and you have a great lunch.

Totals for lunch: Calories 476, fat 16, carbs 57, protein 33

I had a LaraBar (peanut butter) for my snack of the day and ate the whole bar. They are so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment