Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dinner at Cattails City Grill in East Providence, RI

Last night, our dear friends called us and asked if we wanted to meet for dinner. Of course, we said "Yes". We went to a place very close to our home called "Cattails". This restaurant is beautifully decorated and is a nice little place to get great food. I ordered the halibut special that came with grilled mushrooms, like the one pictured here. It had an orange sauce ontop. It came with mashed potatoes, but I had the "double vegetables" instead. As soon as I heard broccoli rabe, I was hooked. It also had grilled asparagus and bok choy. Add two glasses of wine and I had a complete meal.

Hubby had tomatoes and mozzarella stack (I helped him with his appetizer). He also had some chicken/cheese dinner that looked like Alfredo (bad bad hubby). We all licked our plates, which says a lot to the chef. I highly recommend this restaurant. We have never had a bad meal there. Menu is quite large and will accommodate all tastes. Great service, as well.

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment