Friday, July 3, 2009

On the Road Today to Vermont


Okay, so I am not a happy camper. Weighed myself this morning. 136! I was 132.2 two days ago. Was it the carbs? Was it the shortened workout? Who knows. Now I am heading off for a weekend in Vermont where there will be eating out and wines. Ugh! This am breakfast is my green drink from earlier in the week. Ingredients:

Blueberries 1 handful
Spinach, 1 cup
Amazing Grass berry flavor
Strawberries 1.5 cup
Water
Crushed ice

Wish me luck on my willpower and losing this weekend. It could also be my 4 hour sleep or my wines from last night. Off to run 6 miles! It will probably be my only workout other than walking this weekend.

Packing lunch of wheat english muffin, peanut butter and jelly and a larabar. Dinner out tonight is at The Common Man in Warren Vermont. I am taking my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment