Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great bread, Fat cat

Sorry I have been MIA for the past few days. I can honestly tell you that I have not been planning or eating the best of foods the past few days. We had dinner out yesterday. We ate at Squantum Dinner Club in Riverside, RI. This is a private club we belong to and the food is the best food of any restaurant ever. I had grilled swordfish with a double order of grilled asparagus. It was so good. How Chef Scott makes this asparagus is beyond me. It is so tasty! And the swordfish was out of this world. They do have a wood grill so maybe that is the secret. I did have two wines. Boo hoo! They also had ahi tuna appetizer with wasabi seaweed topping. So delicious. I could have eaten just that.

So, for breakfast, I had frosted shredded wheat cereal with blueberries. For lunch I had this fabulous bread from Trader Joes (Multigrain). I had a piece with peanut butter and one with butter.

Also pictured below is my cat, Jeter, who I should probably put on a major diet. He is the laziest animal I have ever had. He is fat for a reason. I named him Jeter so I could convince the hubby to keep him. He is a major Yankee fan and I am a die-hard Red Sox fan. It makes for interesting summers!

Lynda



No comments:

Post a Comment