Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eating Junk

Sometimes I cannot for the life of me understand what makes me crave things. Especially after the kick a.... class I took this morning. She turns me into a carb-o-holic! It is so hot at Bally's, it is unhealthy. If you are in the east bay area of Rhode Island, I highly recommend joining another club. If it wasn't so close to my house, I would not be there. First of all, the club is filthy. The equipment is old and now they have instituted a new policy that the gym be kept at 75 degrees. In this humidity, it is down right disgusting in there. Not a great gym at all. Too bad because they have great instructors that work there. They are the ONLY reason to belong to the E. Providence Ballys.

Okay, enough griping! So this morning I finished my green drink from yesterday. Then I went to that hard class and came home and devoured the box of Triscuits (lowfat kind) and Fiber one cottage cheese. I also made two wraps for lunch with Black beans, lite swiss cheese, a tomato from my friend's garden-yummy, and 1/2 an avocado. Then more triscuits. I am going on my run this evening, so that is it for me for food. Oh yeah, and they had goldfish on sale at the supermarket and I ate 1/2 a bag of them too!

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment