Monday, August 3, 2009

I hate Mondays!


So, Mondays are always hectic and I am always tired. I don't know why.

This morning I went for my normal 5 mile run down by the reservoir. So beautiful and peaceful there. Except for when this crazy old lady on roller blades comes by me. She wears a helmet and she doesn't always look like she has control of her body (especially when she is coming down hill straight at you). Now, I am generally a kind person, but I have just had it with her! She comes right at you and at the last minute, cuts to my right and just squeaks past me. I swear sometimes I think she is going to knock me over. So today my evil Lynda came out and I yelled "you are supposed to pass on the right!" Which was probably not the best choice of words because she was on the right as she came straight for me. She yelled back that she is on the right and I just grumbled on my way.

So that was the start of my day. I ended up making a mango-banana smoothie with added Salba and Chia seeds for protein.

For lunch, I reheated my eggplant and quinoa from last week. I have also discovered Kind bars. So good. Today's was Macadamia nuts with cranberries. Yummy! I also had some protein water (Special K).

For dinner, I had a spinach pie from Uncle Tony's restaurant that I had frozen in my refrigerator. We just purchased a new one that is beautiful and it looks so organized right now. That is where I found the spinach pie.

Calorie count for the day: 1665, carbs: 199, fat: 65, protein: 105

Did I mention the one glass of wine or the tomatoes on the vine I had at lunch? All are added in the above totals.


Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment