Saturday, August 8, 2009

Two very good eating days in a row

So, the hubby was in a golf tournament this week. I was free to eat and plan my food around my own choices. So, I was good. (Now, I am not trying to imply the hubby makes me make bad choices, but.....). I had grilled tuna, grilled sweet potatoes and grilled asparagus. So good and so low in calories. And high in protein.

Today, I went out to lunch with the girls. I could have chosen the "Annie's special" grilled cheese on multigrain bread. Till one of my girlfriend's told me "there is a lot of bread in that sandwich, but it is so good." Well, my weight climbed 4 lbs this week. As much as I wanted that sandwich, I chose spinach salad. It was good. And the dressing came automatically on the side. We ate at the Rue on Hope Street in Providence. Great service and they come by with fresh baked (just out of the oven) Italian bread that was to die for! So, I still got my bread, but in a much more manageable portion. I also ran 5 miles today and went to an hour long powerflex class.

Weighed myself this morning and I am only up one pound now. So, all of my good efforts (and increased cardio) paid off.

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment