Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smoothie for breakfast today





TODAY IS SMOOTHIE DAY!

The ingredients:

1/2 cup vanilla, no sugar added soy milk
8 oz of Fage (greek yogurt) 0% (love this stuff)
1 tbsp. flaxseed
.25 frozen banana
1/2 c. mango (frozen)
1 scoop Lean 53 protein supplement
1/4 cup of crushed ice
1/2 cup of water

Directions: Put all into the blender and grind up till smooth. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon.
So Good!

Total calories for both glasses: 400; Makes one large glass (before workout) and one smaller glass for post workout.

I am going to need these calories. Already did 20 minute Yoga session from www.yogadownload.com, Hot Power fusion. This is a great website, as the 20 minute sessons are free. I purchased a year membership and download them all. Great for traveling, as they are on my ipod. Plus, when you run alot, you get tight hamstrings and other ailments (especially at my age). The yoga keeps me flexible and without injury.

As you can see, my cat, Meep, helped me with breakfast.


Heading to the gym to run for 20 minutes at a 10 minute mile pace around the track at Bally's - 26 times around. Then to Linda's crazy Hi Lo 75 minute class with some weights and lots of jumping. I figure I burn a lot of calories here because I am always hungry after her class. At the end, we do 15 minutes of stretch. So delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment