Monday, June 29, 2009

Amazing grass breakfast



Ok, today's breakfast is my high powered Amazing grass supplement green drink. Ok, it looks gross. But, it is chocolate and tastes great. I add 1/2 cup of nonfat milk, one green packet 30 kcals, 1 lg handful (1 cup?) of spinach, one medium banana, 1.75 cup of strawberries and 1/2 cup of blueberries. Also add 1/2 cup of water and .75 cup of crushed ice. Put it in the blender and voila! Green drink. Great morning refreshment and includes 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. Total kcals = 364. The good news this morning is that my weight is down to 134.4 lbs. Why I was up so far yesterday is beyond me. Had a good morning yoga session. Power Yoga #5. My green drink was fabulous and I am already starting on my 8 glasses of water.






No comments:

Post a Comment