Monday, June 29, 2009

Dinner is yummy! Easy Pizza





This meal is the best for a Monday night. My energy level is always low on Monday nights. I am not sure why. Anyway, this pizza is easy to put together, especially since the crust is pre-made. I buy Boboli thin crust for this pizza and always keep one in the kitchen cabinet for easy, fast dinners. All ingredients are for the entire pizza. I cut it into 8 slices and ate only two at dinner (punishment for the glass of wine!)

I cut up 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 cups of portabello mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced red pepper

and put into a small sauce pan and lightly fry them until browned. I scatter the veggies onto the prepared crust, add some Trader Joe's Mozzarella goat cheese (approx. .75 cup - the picture shows one cup, but I did not use it all) and some toasted pine nuts. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt. Upon removing the pizza from the oven, I cut into 8 pieces.

You will see in the picture, the pizza is divided in half. That is because my husband despises peppers of any sort, so I divided the pizza to delineate the pepper side. This makes 4 servings. My dinner, including the wine (that I said I would only have on weekends) is 577 Kcals.

Add to this 3 pink lemonades throughout the day from Special K Protein water (5 grams of protein per serving. Got to get that protein up if I want to lose weight. Yummy!



Total caloric intake for the day:
1,441,
protein is 61,
fat 52 and
carbs 185,
all within my guidelines for losing.

Total calories burned: 300 (which I think is low for the day for me, but that is what Spark People has for Yoga & the slow walk. I did power yoga though, a little more intense, but I love it! Also, we walked our dogs at a slow pace of 24 minute mile (including all the dog stops) and we walked for 56 minutes. Good for digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment